Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world.
Job Title : Medical Writing Associate
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Location : Mumbai
- Past experience in writing clinical development documents, registering clinical trials, maintaining trackers for quality compliance is preferable.
- Good written and spoken English, ability to coordinate and work with teams is a must.
- The Medical Writing Associate will assist the Lead Medical Writer in creating and updating clinical research documents viz. Investigators Brochure, Patient Information Sheet & Informed Consent Forms, Clinical Study Reports.
- Will be responsible for registration and updating records for clinical trial registries.
- Will track induction training and ongoing training records for the Clinical team.
- Will be responsible for maintaining compliance and represent Clinical Science team during internal audits.
Qualifications : PhD or MBBS or MD or M Pharm