Bayer is a global chemical and pharmaceutical company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture. Bayer has a professional, cosmopolitan approach coupled with a culture of social responsibility.
Job Title: Manager Global Sourcing
No of Posts: 01
- The Sourcing of Raw materials, Intermediates and Active Ingredients at favorable prices with the assurance of quality and supply security for the products and make efforts to develop new sourcing Opportunities to enhance the sourcing business by:
- Identifying and manage the development of new products with good export potential, identifying the Right
- Sources and manage new vendor development with overall responsibility.
- Manage the QHSE Audit of the supplier’s facilities to assess manufacturing capabilities.
- Participate in the final selection process of vendors based on optimum techno-commercial considerations.
- Organize and Participate in the vendor plant visits for colleagues from overseas group companies.
- Participate in the decision making of Contract and price negotiations of the long terms agreements with the suppliers along with Global Lead Buyers.
- Manage the new product development projects by identifying the chemistry required and best technical fit available with Indian suppliers.
- Expediting to ensure the security of the supplies from India.
- Supplier Management – Strategic & Key Vendors.
- Increase spend out of India for Push related materials
- Essential: Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Background
- Experience: 5-7years
- Industry: Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Agro chemical, farming only