Novartis was created in 1996 through a merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Novartis and its predecessor companies trace roots back more than 250 years, with a rich history of developing innovative products. From beginnings in the production of synthetic fabric dyes, the companies that eventually became Novartis branched out into producing chemicals and ultimately pharmaceuticals.
Job Title: Senior Scientific Writer I
No of Posts: 01
Salary: As per company standards
1. Prepares manuscripts, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages up to two assigned team projects at any given time.
4. Ensures getting feedback from customers and supports implementation of customer management tactics.
5. Comply with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follow Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follow and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintain records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintain audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned
- Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 6 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + 4 years of clinical research (CR) experience.
- Doctoral Degree or Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 6 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm +4 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired – Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 2 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 2 year of CR experience, MD +1 year of CR exp