The National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and to some extent on industrial pollution and occupational diseases found commonly in post-independent India.
Job Title: Project Assistant I
No. of Posts: 02
Work Location: Nagpur
Project Title: Strategically designed greenbelt Development Along Highways and its Performance Evaluation Towards Eco-capital Build Up (Project No: G-1-2245).
Age Limit: 28 years (age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST as per GOI rules)
Salary: Rs 12,000/- to 16,000/- p.m.
B.Sc. / B.Tech (Agriculture/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry) with minimum 55% marks for General Category & 50 % marks for SC/STCategory. (One Post)
M.Sc. / B.Tech (Biochemistry/ Botany/Environmental sciences) with minimum 55% marks for General Category & 50 % marks for SC/STCategory. (One Post)
- The short listed candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear before the Assessment and Recruitment Committee for Projects (ARCP) for a personal interview and /or test at NEERI, Nagpur.
- No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview/test.
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply in the format available at http://www.neeri.res.in/sites/default/files/recruitment/Form.pdf (provided below), duly signed by candidate supported by self-attested copies of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Original documents need to be brought at the time of interview only.
- Candidates should submit both hard and soft copy of their application on address & email given below.
Dr. B. K. Sarangi, Environmental Biotechnology and Genomics Division, Room No. 69, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur – 440020
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14.06.17