Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the local and regional aspirations and the development needs of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in emerging areas in Science and Technology…
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Posts: 01
Project title: “Studies on structure & dynamics of antisense molecules: Capability building for advanced research”
Principal Investigator: Dr. Ramesh Ch. Deka
Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India
Age limit: 28 years
- Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 1st two years and
- Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for SRF and applicable to the candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course.
- Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 1st two years and
- Rs. 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand) only + HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for SRF, for the candidate without NET qualification. HRA will not be provided if campus accommodation is availed.
M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Bio-informatics/ Biosciences/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Candidate with NET will get preference.
Walk in Details:
- Date of Interview: 16 June 2017
- Time of Interview: 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview: Office of the Head, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University