Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing some 5,000 employees. It offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. It manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharmaceuticals to smaller research- and development companies. The Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Job Title: Quality systems Coordinator
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed by the employer.
- To gather data, follow trends and develop report formats in order to help report the compliance with Recipharm Quality policy.
- Will work closely with the QA and QC teams and report to Head of quality/Head of QC in Bengaluru.
- Will also be aligned with the corporate Quality Management in Sweden.
The position is based in Bengaluru but frequent journeys to the Nitin (North India) sites will be required.
1. Pharmacist or Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology degree with a certification in Quality
2. Good skills in presentation and communication
3. Fluent English
1. Good skills in cooperation with internal and external functions.
2. Self-motivated and able to work independently. Good ability to work with cross-cultural teams.
3. Knowledge from the Pharma industry.
4. Project experience on process simplification / financial improvement plan.