Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Openings – 1
Project Title – Preparation, Performance Analysis and Modelling of Dual Layer Catalysts for NOx Reduction (RP03169)
Consolidated Salary – Rs.36,000-38,000-40,000/- per month plus HRA @ 30%
- Candidate with Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry OR those with 3 years of research experience after M.Tech. can apply.
- Candidates with research experience in catalyst preparation and characterization and those who have worked with flow reactors would be preferred
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to email@example.com
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Divesh Bhatia at his e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 15/06/2017 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Application Deadline – 15/06/2017