At Strides, the truly global pharma company, each day is more exciting – you never know from which part of the world the challenge may come! In just 16 years, we have become a Rs.750 Crore top 15 pharmaceutical company. Behind our extra-ordinary international strides lies the will to excel which is reflected in our Global vision of partnering with over 10 of the top 50 pharmaceutical majors worldwide. We operate in the regulated markets like USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan and in several other emerging markets across the Globe. We are also in the forefront in the global fight against AIDS, TB & Malaria worldwide. We have 14 world class manufacturing facilities spread across India, USA, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Poland & Singapore. As we surge forward, we seek professionals for our plants in Bangalore, perfectionists, who seek to rise above even global expectations.
Job Title – Executive/ Sr. Executive – RAD Coordination
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bengaluru
- Co-ordinate with RAD and provide immediate update to the GPV team regarding product filings and / or new approvals; as soon as the details are received to be shared with respective team for PV activity initiation.
- Prepare and maintain GPV product portfolio
- Share updated labels (USPI, SmPC, PM, PI) to GPV team on timely basis.
- Co-ordinate with vendors for updating products details in XEVMPD and its effective implementation.
- Check the updated product list on website and co-ordinate with IT department for any updates
- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy