Walk-in-Interview will be held @ ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand on 03/06/2017 at 11:30 a.m. for the following position on contractual basis under time bound project based at this Directorate and details are given below:
NASF funded Project entitled “Chemical, structural and functional characterization of identified anti-tick lead phytochemicals and optimization of delivery matrix for effective application of natural formulation for the control of acaricide resistant ticks”
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No.of.Posts : 1
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month
Master Degree in Chemical Sciences/Plant Science with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree with NET Qualification or Ph.D. degree.
1. The Reporting time is 10:30 AM. for the above said Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project and other terms as per the guidelines for Research Associates/Senior Research Fellows working in the ICAR schemes.
3. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
4. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of Interview.
5. No.TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
7. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
9. The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange, Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the Prescribed applications while appearing for Walk-in-interview. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview. The application form and other details of advertisement are available at www.dmapr.org.in
- Date of Interview – 03rd June
- Reporting Time – 10:30 AM
- Time of Interview – 11:30 a.m
- Venue of Interview – ICAR – Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand