Walk-in Interview for a Project Assistant position in Dyes Department
The interview for a Project Assistant position in the project “Synthesis of water soluble fluorescent colorants for high visible hydrophilic textile substrates” sponsored by Ministry of Textiles in collaboration with Wool Research Association will be held on 11th May 2017 at 11.00 am in Dyes Department. The candidates are requested to bring along a copy of their CV.
Job Title : Project Assistant
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Synthesis of water soluble fluorescent colorants for high visible hydrophilic textile substrates”
Duration : Three years
Fellowship : Rs. 30000 per month (consolidated)
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology
- Those who have appeared for the qualifying examination may also appear for the interview
Candidates will be encouraged to register for PhD if they have cleared the institutional admission requirements like entrance examination followed by interview.
- Date of Interview – 11th May 2017
- Time of Interview – 11.00 am
- Venue of Interview – Dyes Department.