Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Senior Research Investigator/ Principal Investigator – CSD
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 1 – 5 Years
Looking for a process engineer (PhD chemical engineering) who will be able to address chemical engineering challenges and support scale-up activities in process research and development group. Strong potential future leadership qualities are highly desirable from the successful candidate
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities :
The successful candidate will have to work as an individual contributor with responsibilities like development of safe and robust chemical processes for the preparation of drug substances in support of drug development activities. Development work includes experimental study of unit processes/unit operations in the laboratory and their implementation in the appropriate scale-up facility.
1. Responsible for engineering analysis (heat and mass transfer), handling unit operations (extraction, distillation, crystallization, separation, drying) on scale.
2. Looking into process critically and to develop safe and scalable processes
3. Providing insights and innovative engineering solutions to project team members in order to address process related challenges
4. On-bench contribution: Demonstrate the process which involves process engineering\safety challenges
- UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Chemical
- PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Chemical