National Institute of Plant Health Management
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement of following positions on contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of One year or till requirement of project whichever is earlier. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, along with application proforma are given below. The eligible candidates for the below mentioned contractual posts will be required to make a power point presentation for 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their field) followed by interview. All the candidates should carry the presentation (in CD or Pen drive) while coming for walk in interview.
The desirous applicants may submit the filled-in application which is made available below along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., and a recent passport size photograph.
Job Title : Research Associate (Pesticide Management)
No.of.Posts : 1
Maximum Age limit : 40 for Men & 45 for Women (as on the date for submission of application)
- Rs. 40,000 per month + HRA as applicable, for candidates possessing Doctoral Degree.
- Rs. 38,000 per month + HRA as applicable, For candidates possessing Master’s degree with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Chemicals / Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Science / Environmental Chemistry / Biochemistry / Entomology / Plant Pathology OR
- Master’s Degree holders in the above subjects with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division (or) 60% of marks (or) equivalent grade point average with at least 02 years of research experience in the field of Chemical analysis as evident from fellowship / Associateship / Training / other engagement etc.
Note: In case of candidates applied are not suitable for RA position, the institution may covert the position to SRF. Hence, candidate with above educational qualifications not fulfilling the experience requirements may also apply
Note: The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement
General Terms & Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term.
- The date & time of Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail for the post of Research Associate (Pesticide Management).
- The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- “Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Exservicemen etc., as per GOI orders. (in terms of G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., Notfn. No. 15012/6/98- Estt. (D), dated 21st December, 1998. OBC candidates have to enclose caste certificate as per GOI norms for claiming age relaxation.
- Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
- Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General. NIPHM.
- Candidates applying for above positions shall be required to stay in the quarters if allotted or within 3 km radius of NIPHM.
- An amount equivalent to one month pay will be deducted in three equal installments i.e. @ 1/3rd pay per month from first three months’ salary as caution deposit. This amount will be refunded to the candidate only on successful completion of notice period obligations. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
- Candidates applying for Pesticide Management Division posts will be required to work in Shift system.
- Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
- The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
How to Apply:
The applications for Research Associate (Pesticide Management) should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, before 5.00 p.m. on 08-5-2017.
Application Deadline – 08th May 2017