BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI)
IDPL CORPORATE OFFICE COMPLEX, DUNDAHERA, GURGAON-122016 (HR)
Tel. 0124-4556750, Fax. 0124-2340370
Requirement of Zonal Managers (Sales & Marketing) for North, South, East and West India
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirement for Zonal Managers (Sales & Marketing) for North, South, East and West Zone in India in Sales & Marketing Department purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI on BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI), IDPL CORPORATE OFFICE COMPLEX, OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD, DUNDAHERA, GURGAON-122016 (HR) by 30.04.2017 (till 05:00 PM). For detailed terms and conditions visit at our website: janaushadhi.gov.in
Job Titles :
- Zonal Manager North (Sales & Marketing
- Zonal Manager South (Sales & Marketing)
- Zonal Manager East (Sales & Marketing
- Zonal Manager West (Sales & Marketing
Age : 50 years for each position
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 45,000/- per month
Conveyance : Rs. 6,000/-
Telephone : Rs. 2,000/
Remarks : Candidates having more experience in Pharma sector will be given preference
Minimum Qualification(In relevant discipline) :
Experience in the relevant functional area:
Minimum 05 years in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Sector and total 10 years experience in Sales & Marketing
Note: Candidates having higher qualification of M.Pharma/M.Sc., MBA in Pharmaceuticals will be given preference.
Functional Area and Job Descriptions for various positions in BPPI
- Opening of new Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra (PMBJK).
- Leading and attracting all towards the noble Mission of the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana for opening of new PMBJK.
- Should be able to work, lead, correspond, network, with individuals, social organizations, NGOs, Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations and the officials to open New PMBJK.
- To ensure optimum sales from each Distributors/Franchisee agents/Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra (PMBJK).
- Assist in appointment/Monitoring of Distributors/Franchisee agents C&FA’s, etc.
- Monitoring stocks at Distributors/Franchisee agents with help of Head office.
- Getting orders from Distributors/Franchisee agents to ensure availability of all products.
- Call for EOI from interested party for opening of PMBJK, selection of design etc., processing of application and take all consequential action till the opening of store.
- Organize mass contact program and activity among the society through social organizations to increase awareness about PMBJK and help increasing foot falls to the stores to increase their sales.
- To support the successful running of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra.
- To co-ordinate with Media & Publicity department to build the image of PMBJK and create awareness about generic medicines.
- Compliance of statutory laws etc while giving guidance to the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra..
- All day to day matters pertaining to above.
How to Apply:
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.
2. Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall have preference.
3. Person having experience of working in PSUs and Pharma industry may get preference.
4. Person having knowledge of south languages will be given preference.
5. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
6. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
8. Initially contractual appointment will be for one year subject to yearly renewal on the basis of performance.
9. Applicants will have to produce one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, along with the duly filled in attached application form.
10. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
11. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly as the interview dates shall be intimated via email. Organize mass contact program and activity among the society through social organizations to increase awareness about PMBJK and help increasing foot falls to the stores to increase their sales.
To support the successful running of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra.
To co-ordinate with Media & Publicity department to build the image of PMBJK and create awareness about generic medicines.
Compliance of statutory laws etc while giving guidance to the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra.
All day to day matters pertaining to above.
12. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews and shall be reimbursed 3 rd Ac train fare.
13. Any change in above terms & conditions will be notified only through our web site.
14. Interested candidates may send their applications along with one set of self attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates to CEO, BPPI to reach him by 30.04.2017.
Application Deadline – 30th April 2017