Johnson & Johnson: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Title (India Specific): Scientist- Toxicology
Department: Toxicology Resource Centre
Job Location: Mumbai
Requisition ID: 1700155850W
The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential and collaborating with KOLs.
- Literature search & clinical/safety data collection for product evaluation.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of new ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
- Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
- Review of formulae at different stages of product development cycle
- Preparation of California proposition 65 reports.
- Master’s degree in Toxicology, Pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology experience.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)