Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Anandan, Nanomaterials & Solar Energy Conversion Lab, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- 15, Tamil Nadu
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title: Removal of Heavy Metal from Wastewater: An Alternative Green Sonochemical Process Optimization and Pathway Studies
Funding Agency : DST (WTI), New Delhi
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (JRF) with necessary HRA
- For JRF (M.Sc. Chemistry with GATE/CSIR LS)
Job Description : Pursue Research & Register for Ph.D.
How to Apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is on 30/03/2017. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
Application Deadline – 30th March 2017