Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy / research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. Venkatachalam Rajeshkumar, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Chemistry, in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
Job Title : Project Staff
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title: Oxidative Photocyclization Strategy to Aromatic Extension of Corannulene
Funding Agency : Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Emoluments: (Rs. 14,000/-per month (Fixed and no other allowance)
- 1 st Class in M.Sc. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry
Job Description : Pursue Research & Register for Ph.D.
How to Apply:
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post. Postal Address: Dr. Venkatachalam Rajeshkumar, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu-620 015, India. Email: email@example.com; Phone: 9087070774
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is on 20/03/2017. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
Application Deadline – 20th March 2017