CSIR — North East Institute of Science & Technology, (NIEST) Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary institute having research areas like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Materials Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Geological Sciences, etc. This institute is equipped with sophisticated state-of-art analytical and other equipment to carry out research activities in frontier areas of science & technology. Presently a large number of research activities are being carried out in CSIR and externally funded projects.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancies: One each
- JRF/JRF – M.Sc. Physical Chemistry
- JRF/JRF – M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization in (Physical / Inorganic / Organic)
- JRF – M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization in Organic
- For NET Qualified : Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA pm for 3rd year.
- For non-NET Qualified : Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14,000/- + 10% HRA pm for 3rd year.
- Rs. 20,000/- pm
Interested candidates having the above qualifications may like to appear in the Walk-in-Interview as per the scheduled date and time. Candidates are requested to bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Marksheets and Certificates and also a Photograph to appear for the interview, failing which there candidature may not be considered. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
- Date of Interview – 24th February 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM onwards
- Venue – Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam