Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world.
Job Title : Executive/ Sr. Executive
Location : Vadodara/Baroda
Experience : 5 – 8 Years
Salary : INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A
- To initiate and support all lab activities related to ideation, innovativeness, product identification, product design, proposals, proof-of-concept studies in ocular segment (anterior and posterior segment) and oncology segment.
- To initiate and assist in end-end product development activities with minimal supervision
- To design and perform experimentation on prototype development to achieve proof-of-concept towards product development.
- To perform experimentation with rationale and justification with best scientific reports.
- To comply with the internal quality system while performing any activity.
- To be a part of Equipment / Instrument Qualification activity in case of procurement of any new Equipment / Instrument and prepare and review qualification documents.
- Preparation of internal laboratory SOPs, maintenance of equipments, follow good documentation practices, appropriately record the details on raw materials.
- Development of proof of concept formulations, pre-formulations and prototype formulations with QbD approach.
- Manufacturing of scale-up batches, exhibit batches and clinical batches.
- To co-ordinate with cross functional departments like ADD, RA, CQA, Plant for project / product related activity.
- To prepare Pre-IND /IND / NDA Package, Product Development Report, CPD based on studies performed and available COA for regulatory submission.
- To prepare Technology Transfer documents like Sheet II, MPS, MF, Risk Assessment based upon CPP & CQA, FMEA, MSDS.
- Experimental planning and execution including preparation of developmental study protocols and reports.
- To prepare and review Stability compilation sheet based on available COAs.
- M-Pharm, PhD-Pharmaceutics (Drug delivery and Nano medicine):
- Preferable from NIPER or equivalent institute with strong academic track record.
- Suitable candidates with 2 years industrial or international post-doc experience with special emphasis on innovation, lab experimentation, formulation development (long term release, localized delivery systems), innovative product design in ocular (anterior and posterior segment diseases) and oncology segment.
- Streamlined activity to work in laboratory and with cross-functional teams (QC, QA, IPR, preclinical, clinical and BD teams) leading to NDA submissions.
- Major requirement to understand innovative aspects by knowledge development, initiatives, interaction, preclinical, clinical requirements and lead end-end product development activity in ocular and oncology segment.
- M-Pharm Candidates minimum 5-6 years industrial experience with above mentioned suitability are welcome to apply