APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$650Mn, with presence in more than 22 countries across the globe. APL produces a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) and Finished Formulations which is marketed in more than 108 countries across the globe
Job Title : Research Associate – IV – Formulation Analytical Research Department
- To Develop Analytical methods specifically for test related substance/impurity, Assay and Dissolution for Drug products.
- To transfer Analytical methods to respective plant.
- Responsible for handling of analytical instruments (HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, KF Titrator, KF Coulometer, Potentiometer, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, IR and Analytical balances)
- Perform analysis of Drug Products, Drug Substances and Excipients in FARD.
- Responsible to follow SOP’s abd GTP’s.
- To follow Good Laboratory practices.
- To follow Good Documentation practices.
- Perform calibration of instruments.
- Preparation of Tentative STP’s.
- Responsible for Archival and retrieval of raw data and reports.
- To follow safe practices as per company norms.
- Adhere to company policies.
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Sc – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy