Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Requisition ID: 1700142289W
The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
Job Description –
- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management and inventory management in adherence to company’s compliance standards
- Executes plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, developing CRM strategy and ensuring effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of customers in prescribed territory
- Reviews and analyzes customer prescriptions/ product sales and executes improvement plans for achieving sales targets
- Maps potential of territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Analyzes sales reports, forecasts and documents.
- Achieves daily call averages for meetings with doctors and chemists.
- Summarizes doctors’ and chemists’ call details and reports the same to Area Business Manager, Dermatology.
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory
- Maps potential of territory and develops new KOLs
- Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers, prepare and update doctors’ list, choose right chemists for doctors and build new relationships
- Follows up with customers for resolving any issues and ensuring satisfaction
- Collaborates with other departments for ensuring timely resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma
- Total experience of 4-8 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
Greater Mumbai, India
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)