Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, an integrated pharmaceutical and life sciences company, is the largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solution (DDDS) provider out of India. Recently it has been ranked No. 6 amongst the Top 10 global contract manufacturing & services outsourcing players of the pharmaceutical industry (Source: UNCTAD).
Job Title – Assistant Manager-Production
Job ID – 15167
Experience – 5 – 10 years.
Summary Job – Responsible for all day to day activities from material issuance to final material dispatch, smooth plant running & trouble shooting.
- To Handle a team of 20 persons.
- Responsible for troubleshooting for operations.
- Responsible for proper reporting of incidents/Accidents in shift.
- Responsible for ISO/cGMP documentation related to production.
- Responsible for accounting of material received from stores.
- Responsible for all shift activities including planned/unplanned shut down activities.
- Responsible for Batch time cycles at individual stages.
- Responsible for carrying all activities following safety norms.
- Experience in handling Chlorination, bromination
- Good knowledge of operations like distillation, filtration scrubbing etc
- Experience on operation of utilities like Oil fired Boiler Thermic fluid heater and Refrigeration unit
- Good knowledge at MS-Excel.
- Additional knowledge of ERP package.
- Good inter departmental relations and communication skills.
- BE/B.Tech (Chemical) with 5-10 years of experience in Chemical Process industries preferably batch process in Pharma, Intermediates, Agro Chemical, Fine chemicals etc.