About Piramal, Mahad : PEL Mahad is part of a big conglomerate having different business verticals. Mahad plant is engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals formulations and food ingredients (Vitamin / Minerals – sachets/ bulk). Approved by USFDA, WHO-GMP & various other certification bodies, employing more than 300 employees. Site is located on Mumbai-Goa highway accessible with road, rail. (The site is located 150 Km away from Mumbai & 120 Km from Pune)
Job Title – Research Associate – Phyto Therapeutics
Experience – 4 – 6 Years
Location – Mumbai
Salary – INR 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description –
1] Minimum 3 – 5 Year experience in formulation development preferably in Ayurvedic formulation for RoW Market.
- New product development of Patented and poly herbal formulations.
- Reformulation of existing products for process optimisation, cost reduction.
- Preparation of Business Development samples and clinical study batches.
- Stability study of existing as well as new Patented & Poly-herbals product
- Preparation of Technology transfer documents, new product registration documents and dossiers.
- Co-ordination with Vender/ Mfg. site/ Finance/ GBSS/ADL/ Purchase.
- Involved in maintain annual contract of materials with suppliers
- Monitoring commercial order execution at manufacturing site for exports, Preparation of PPIC, monitoring inventory at site.
- Technology transfer of patented products & polyherb product at LL & third party Location.
- Packaging material development of new product as well as existing product along with art work review for each commercial order.
- Record keeping of Lab book, Invoices, destruction note, rate contract etc.
- Provide technical support for Commercial order execution for existing as well as new product at third party manufacturing locations.
- Monitoring RM, PM and FG stock at R&D and third party locations.
- Preparation of BOM & uploading in SAP with the help of MDM team.
- FDA licence application in coordination of regulatory team.
2] Candidate having exposure of packing material development as well as SAP will be preferred.