Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Scientist/Project Engineer under the project entitled “Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D or M.Sc + 3 Yrs of Exp. / M.Tech (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg.)
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Good knowledge of ink and paste additives
- Working experience with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
- Familiar with annealing and sintering process of conductive thin films
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary Range: Rs. 22000-2200-44000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
No. of positions: 01
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 08th February 2017.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at email@example.com
Application Deadline – 08th February 2017