Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate / Associate Scientist/ Sr. Associate Scientist/Research Scientist/ Sr. Research Scientist
Job code: BMDC01
Experience – 0 – 5 Years
- Responsibilities of the selected candidate at various positions will include running & monitoring chemical reactions, work up, isolation and characterization of products.
- Candidate will also participate in common lab activities such as maintaining chemical inventory, taking care of lab equipments/instruments by following lab safety rules and regulations.
- Candidate needs to work closely with other support departments such as analytical team, supply chain etc. and maintain a highly professional and collaborative environment.
- Ability to write laboratory note book with detailed procedure, work-up and purification as per company policies.
- Ability to interpret analytical data (e.g., 1H NMR, LC-MS, HPLC, IR etc.) and document the data in publication format (for patent & publication purposes) in the laboratory note book.
- Opportunity: Opportunity to work in a world class medicinal chemistry lab with top notch safety standards, to learn SAR & medicinal chemistry, get exposed to data & to propose new molecules, ample career growth opportunities..
Qualifications – M.Sc. with specialization in organic chemistry and 0-8 yrs. of hands on experience in CRO or Pharma industry.
Skill Set –
The candidate must have expertise in handling air and moisture sensitive reactions after taking care of all safety measures in the laboratory. Candidate should have working knowledge of necessary software such as Microsoft office, Chemdraw and should be able to prepare and present his/her work to the management. Familiarity with search tools such as Reaxys, Scifinder to find out alternate reactions conditions or synthetic strategies is desirable.