REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE
Indian Council of Medical Research
Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010
Application in the prescribed form is invited from Indian nationals for recruitment through written test/interview for filling the following post at Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Belagavi.
Project: Preclinical evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of the decoction of the plant RMRC-BM IP-156 for Anti-diabetic activity and Characterization of active compound(s).
Funded by: Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi
SRF (CHEMISTRY): 01 POST
1st Class Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry from a UGC recognized University with NET qualification or 1st Class Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University with 2 years of Post M.Sc. Research/Industrial experience on Phytochemistry/Natural Product Chemistry as evident from the published papers in peer reviewed JCR-indexed journals.
(i) Post M.Sc. research experience in Phytochemistry/Natural Product Chemistry with handling of relevant instruments and analysis of phytoconstituents along with knowledge of Computer Applications/Data Management.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Emoluments: Rs. 33,600/- pm (fixed).
Application in the prescribed format with complete bio data and a passport size photograph along with photocopy of the Certificates from 10th standard to Post graduation should be sent to the Director by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14-02-2017.
The candidates fulfilling desired qualifications and experience for relevant position can attend Test/walk-in-interview on 15.02.2017 at Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Nehru Nagar, BELAGAVI – 590 010 at 9.00 A.M.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application in the prescribed format with complete bio data and a passport size photograph along with photocopy of the Certificates from 10th standard to Post graduation should be sent to the Director by email to email@example.com on or before 14-02-2017.
2. The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
3. Tenure of appointment is only one year in the beginning and extended to subsequent year based on the performance of the candidate.
4. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
5. Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
6. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
7. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his / her own arrangement for stay for written test / interview and joining of post, if selected.
8. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
9. The decision of Director/Principal Investigator is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
10. No candidate shall be entertained after 9.00 A.M on 15-02-2017.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Last Date to Submit Application – 14th February 2017
- Date of Interview – 15th February 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Nehru Nagar, BELAGAVI – 590 010