REGIONAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SKIN DISORDERS
(C.C.R.A.S., Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
O/3, NEW MENTAL CAMPUS, MEGHANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD – 380 016 (Gujarat)
Tele Fax: 079-22682155, Phone: 079-22683065
e-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute intends to engage the following contractual staff for Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme under SCSP / Swasthya Rakshan Programme/ NPCDCS Program. The details of the posts, eligibility criteria and schedule for written test/interview are given below:
Job Title – Pharmacist
No.of.Posts – 1
Age Limit – Up to 27 years
Emoluments – Rs. 16,000/- per month
Diploma in Pharmacy/D. Pharma (Ay.) from any Recognized University/ Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital OR B. Pharma (Ay.)
- Eligible candidates as per educational/ age qualifications may attend on concerned dates for Walk-inInterview. They should also bring the Bio-data in the prescribed format down loaded from Council’s website www.ccras.nic.in. Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview on the same day. In future modifications if any in the advertisement will be uploaded in Council’s website only.
- Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
- Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt. rules in force.
- The engagement of above posts is for Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme under SCSP/ Swasthya Rakshan Programme. The engaged persons should be ready to travel and work in villages and colonies near Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
- Appointment is initially for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
- No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- The selection committee has right to select or reject application of candidate.
- Date of Interview – 25th January 2017
- Time of Interview – 09.00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – C.C.R.A.S., Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, O/3, NEW MENTAL CAMPUS, MEGHANINAGAR, AHMEDABAD – 380 016 (Gujarat)