Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries.
Job Title : Product Specialist – Immunotherapy
Eligiblity : B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Imphal, Aurangabad
No of Openings : 5
- To attain or exceed the targeted sales volume in the assigned territory.
- To develop relations with the select doctors in the assigned territory.
- To implement HO strategies on the field
- To generate sales through regular doctor visit.
- To meet all the doctors as defined in the doctors list
- Responsible for product detailing and discussions with the customers for prescription generation
- Maintain healthy secondary to primary sales ratio.
Implementation of marketing strategies:
- Effective planning for territory coverage
- Conduct CMEs and activities as defined in cycle meetings
- Keeping self updated with the scientific knowledge
- Monitoring the stock levels with the stockists
- Taking orders and collecting payment timely
- Ensuring liquidation of stocks
Feedback on Competitor information:
To provide regular feedback on competitor activity through market survey/ field interaction to the HO
Therapy Knowledge: Open to candidates from all therapies. Immunotherapy, Derma and Critical care exposure is preferable.