Mankind Pharma, one of the top 5 leading pharmaceutical companies in India, started its journey in 1995. Today, we have 13,000 employees and are heading towards a turnover of INR 54000 million.
Our vast network includes 50 C&F agents and 7500+ stockists. We provide a wide range of products – Antibiotic, Antifungal, NSAIDs, Gastrointestinal, Anthelmintic, Cardiovascular, Dermal, Erectile Dysfunction, and several other categories – across the nation.
Job Title – Quality Assurance
No.of.Openings – 1
Experience – 1 – 2 Years
Location – New Delhi
– Responsible for implementation and compliance of quality management system (QMS) in pharmaceuticals.
– Responsible for scale-up and process validation of new and existing pharmaceutical drug substances and verification of technology transfer (TT) documents.
– Preparation of protocol and reports for Process Validation.
– Responsible for interaction with R&D and marketing for improvement of quality of the products in timely manner.
– Responsible for method validation and transfer of pharmaceutical drug substances.
– Overall responsible for quality control, Microbiology and quality assurance functions like technical and administrative activities.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy