Department of Chemistry
Punjab Agricultural University
Applications are invited in prescribed form for one post of Project Fellow in the scheme “Synthesis and Evaluation of Quaternary Quinolinium Salts as Potential Fungicides UGC-47 (PC-7071)”
Job Title – Project Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Synthesis and Evaluation of Quaternary Quinolinium Salts as Potential Fungicides UGC-47 (PC-7071)”
- Rs. 14,000/- per month fixed for Non-NET/Non-GATE candidates.
- Rs. 16,000/- per month for NET/GATE/GPAT
- B.Sc. Non Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- Second class Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- OR M.Phil in Chemistry or related subject.
How to Apply:
The forms can be obtained on any working day from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM from the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in the shape of bank draft in favour of the Comptroller, PAU, payable at Ludhiana.
The last date of receipt of these applications duly complete in all respects in this office is 09.01.2017.The candidates should appear for the interview on 20.01.2017 at 12:15 PM. No separate letter for intimation will be sent and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline – 09th January 2017
Date and Time of Interview- 20th January 2017 at 12:15 PM