ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO.30/2016, Dt.23/12/2016
ASSISTANT CHEMIST IN A.P. GROUND WATER SERVICE
PARA – 1:
Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the post of Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Service.
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 29/12/2016 to 28/01/2017 (Note: 28/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night).
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off – Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test.
If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test on 04/04/2017FN & AN and 05/04/2017FN only. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply through ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. The details are as follows:-
Job Title – Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Service (State-wide Post)
No.of.Posts – 2
Age as on 1/7/2016 Min. Max. – 18-42
Scale of Pay – Rs.31,460 – 84,970
IMPORTANT NOTE: Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer/ Appointing authority.
(State Wide Post Details of vacancies viz., Community, and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I)
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
Must hold M.Sc degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
Procedure of Selection:
Incase screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ration 50 per one notified post for the main examination, in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE COMPUTER BASED MAIN EXAMINATION, TO BE HELD AS PER THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION ENUNCIATED AT PARA 7 ABOVE.
1. The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list. N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
3. Appearance in all the papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
4. Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called for by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Posts in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to Apply:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further. Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
III STEP:– Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
IV STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form On-Line. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data. It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests will not be entertained after one week of the last date of submission for application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION. IF ANY LAPSE IS DETECTED DURING THE SCRUTINY, THE CANDIDATURE WILL BE REJECTED EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE COMES TO THE FINAL STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR EVEN AT A LATER STAGE.
- Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK; OTHERWISE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application Deadline – 28th January 2017