Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment through written test/interview for filling the following posts.
1. Under the Scheme entitled “Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU)” at Sirwar, Raichur District, Karnataka.
- SCIENTIST- B (NON-MEDICAL OR MEDICAL): ONE POST (Posting at RMRC, Belagavi)
Essential Qualifications: 1st Class Master’s Degree (MD/Pharmacy/ Ayurveda/Homeopathy) in Pharmacology from a recognized University with 2 years experience or MBBS degree with 2 years Research/Teaching experience or MD in Pharmacology from a recognized University.
Or 2nd Class Master’s Degree (MD/Pharmacy/ Ayurveda/Homeopathy) in Pharmacology with PhD degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: (i) Postdoctoral Research/Teaching experience in relevant subject from recognized institute(s). (ii) Knowledge of Computer Applications/ Data Management.
Job Requirements: To conduct research in the relevant field with reference to the mandate of the concerned Institute/Centre.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
Emoluments: Rs. 48,000/- pm (fixed) for Non-Medical OR Rs. 61,000/- pm (fixed) for Medical
- SRF (CHEMISTRY): 01 POST (Posting at RMRC, Belagavi)
Essential Qualifications:1st Class Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry from a UGC recognized University with NET qualification or 1st Class Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University with 2 years of Post M.Sc. Research/Industrial experience on Phytochemistry/Natural Product Chemistry as evident from the published papers in peer reviewed JCR-indexed journals.
Desirable Qualification: (i) Post M.Sc. research experience in Phytochemistry/Natural Product Chemistry with handling of relevant instruments and analysis of phytoconstituents along with knowledge of Computer Applications/Data Management.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Emoluments: Rs. 33,600/- pm (fixed).
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applications in the prescribed format with complete bio data and a passport size photograph along with photocopy of the Certificates from 10th standard to Post graduation should be sent to the Director by email to email@example.com on or before 08.01.2017.
2. The posts are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
3. One post of Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) of MRHRU will be stationed at MRHRU, Sirwar, Raichur. Other posts will be stationed at RMRC, Belagavi.
4. Tenure of appointment is only one year in the beginning and extended to subsequent year based on the performance of the candidate except for the Research Assistant post specifically required for 89 days.
5. Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
6. Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
7. Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
8. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his / her own arrangement for stay for written test / interview and joining of post, if selected.
9. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
10. The decision of Director/Principal Investigator is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
11. No candidate shall be entertained after 9.00 A.M on 09.01.2017.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
The candidates fulfilling desired qualifications and experience for relevant position can attend Test/walk-in-interview on 09.01.2017 at Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Nehru Nagar, BELAGAVI – 590 010 at 9.00 A.M.
Application Deadline – 08th January 2017