Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Executive/sr. Executive- QA
Experience – 3 – 7 Years
No.of.Posts – 2
Location – Vadodara/Baroda
- Manages and maintains data bases for the quality system and prepares/assists in preparation of annual reports and quality trending reports.
- Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
- Review and ensure to comply all relevant documents (Level-1,2, 3).
- Qualification the QC laboratory, Process and Utility Instruments and equipments.
- Ensure about handling of Self inspection, MRM, Customer complaints, Product Recall, Crisis Management, Return goods, Mock drill, OOS, OOT, APR, Change control, Deviations, Rejection/Non-conformities, CAPA, Vendor approval, FG Release.
- Focus on quality, precision, and punctual delivery of results within SEZ.
- Responsible for the development and compliance of the Total Quality Management System.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills with ability to analyse responses.
- Knowledge about 21 CFR Part 211, 111 with data integrity (Part-11)
- Good knowledge of ICH-Q7A, cGMP, WHO-GMP, cGMP, GLP, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO22000, FAMI-QS, HACCP, KOSHER,
- Knowledge of all types validation as per ICH-Q7A.
- Practical experience in documentation as per various internal /external audits.
- QC background candidate will be preferable.
PG – M.Sc – Chemistry