Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of Indiaâ€™s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title – Discovery Chemistry
No.of.Openings – 10
Experience – 1 to 6 years.
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment’s
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis, record subsequent results obtained and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook
- Ensure that instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and kept clean before use
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidents
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry
Date of Interview – 18th December 2016
Time of Interview – 9 a.m
Venue of Interview – Hotel Minerva Grand, Sarojini Naidu Road, Secunderabad