A walk in interview will be held on 14/12/2016 at 11 AM in the Recruitment Cell at new Administrative Building of the University for Engagement of Assistant Professor, on the basis of Guest Faculties. The detail is given in the table below
Job Title(s) –
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
No.of.Posts – 1 each
Remuneration shall be paid as per the UGC norms. i.e. Rs. 1000/- per Class/ Period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree (M. Pharm.) In appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization: and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
- The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk – in – interview along with Original documents and two sets of self attested photocopies of certificates and qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, caste certificates, two passport size photographs etc. at the venue on scheduled date & time.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous / Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The competent authority also reserves the right to postpone / cancel the Walk – in Interview at any stage.
- Candidates are requested to see IGNTU’s website on regular basis for any new update in this regard.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending Walk – in – interview.
Date of Interview – 14th December 2016
Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
Venue of Interview – New Administrative Block,
IGNTU Amarkantak (M.P.) India