Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as full time Contract Medical Officer and Pharmacist for a period of three years initially, and also to form panel/waitlist for future requirements:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (AS ON 1.12.2016)
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (a) Diploma in pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Govt. (b) Must be registered with the state Pharmacy council.
2. EXPERIENCE (DESIRABLE): Candidates who possess experience of minimum one year or more as Pharmacist will be given preference in selection.
3. UPPER AGE LIMIT (AS ON 1.12.2016): – 62 years
– Full Time Contractual Pharmacist: To be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week.
Emoluments: – ₹ 20,800/- per month. Emoluments are subject to revision and the revision will be applied as directed at that point of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format given below along with a recent passport size photograph and a nonrefundable Bank Draft of ₹500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Mumbai (Bank Draft exempted for SC, ST and Exserviceman categories), so as to reach the Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, Air India MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108 on or before 2 nd January 2017 (close of work).
1. Candidates are required to attach self-attested photocopies of testimonials along with the application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification(s) from 10th STD onwards, and Experience.
2. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should get NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their respective companies at the time of Personal Interview.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must be in possession of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Appropriate Authority on Central Govt. employment format. (OBC candidates should be in possession of OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate obtained after January 2015 in addition to their Caste Certificate).
4. Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Bank Draft (as applicable), and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
The envelope should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL MEDICAL OFFICER OR APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL PHARMACIST” as applicable.
Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at the date, time and venue as mentioned below:
Date : 07.01.2017
Time : 1400 hours onwards
Venue : Office of General Manager, MRO, Nagpur, Air India MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
The interview process may be continued the next day(s) depending on the number of applications received. Outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangements for stay, in such a case.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS (MONDAY) 2 ND JANUARY, 2017.
Application Deadline – 02nd January 2017