Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries. Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world.
Job Title – QC API Analyst
Experience – 1-2 years.
- To collect samples and carry out all tests and to issue test reports as per documented procedures
- Analysis of raw materials, in-process, finished products and stability samples and to carry out documentation for the same
- Preparation of laboratory reagents followed by periodic check
- Preparation and review of analytical reports
- Must have exposure to Chromatographic data systems
- Maintenance and Caliberation of measuring and testing equipments belonging to QC laboratory in coordination with Maintenance department
- Must have handled instruments like HPLC, GC, KF etc.
- Corrective and Preventive actions as and where applicable
- Preparations and adherence to product specifivations
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practices
- This profile requires mandatory working in shifts (6 days).
- The aspirant must have good English communication and ready to take up extra responsibilities to support the team whenever required.
- The vacancy is only for experienced talent having relevant experience in Quality Control with FULL TIME post graduate qualification. Part time/correspondence degrees would not be considered.
- M.Sc – Chemistry, M.Pharma