Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of Indiaâ€™s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title – Bioanalytical
No.of.Openings – 20
Experience – 2 to 6 years.
- Conduct bioanalysis of in vitro ADME samples using LC-MS/MS
- Should be capable of handling basic activities on HPLC, LC-MS/MS and other sample processing equipments.
- Strong knowledge of the concepts and practices associated with HPLC, mass spectrometry, biomarkers, and In vitro ADME assays
- Preparation and quantitative analysis of chemical and biochemical samples
- Operate, troubleshoot and maintain LC-MS/MS and other analytical equipment.
- Development & application of quantitative LC-MS/MS methods for ADME studies.
- Interpretation and presentation of bioanalytical data
- Design, execution, and interpretation of DMPK/metabolite ID experiments.
- Should Conduct bioanalysis of in vitro ADME samples using LC-MS/MS.
- M.Pharm /M.Sc with 3-6 years experience
Date of Interview – 03rd December 2016
Time of Interview – 9 a.m to 4 p.m
Venue of Interview – Hotel Minerva Grand, Sarojini Naidu Road, Secunderabad