Henkel’s Research and Development (R&D) team works on projects and deliver results to improve product properties, process efficiency, safety, and cost benefits, including the technical development of polyurethane materials. Through this process, they will develop new products to meet and support our customer needs
Job Title – Research Scientist
What we offer
- Develop new methodologies and tests designed to solve specific problems. Interprets results and provides recommendations.
- Develop, recommend, and execute solid Research and Development approaches to support key product initiatives and business strategy.
- Develop products or technologies, which meet product performance, quality and timing requirements and conducts own laboratory experiments
- Maintains documentation of lab results, conclusions, and next steps
- Create technical reports; effectively presents experimental data and results; consults with external resources
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Polymer or Material Science.
- Minimum Two (2) years’ of experience in surface treatment
- Should have exposure to Product Development and testing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.