Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Job Title – Scientist
No.of.Posts – 9
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bachupally
Job Description –
- Do literature search and study.
Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
- Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
- Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
- Ensure the compatibility of API and excipients.
- Carry out stability and bioequivalence study at each stage of formulations development.
- Conduct pilot and pivotal experiments on the PE batch and Exhibit batches respectively.
- Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
- Maintain lab equipments as per GMP/GLP.
- Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the formulation.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Analyze the formulation strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
- Calibrate the instruments according to the master calibration schedule and follow GLP and follow SOPs and STP.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
- Maintain the documents well.
Experience Required –
Minimum 2-6 yrs. experience in Analytical Research & Development (formulations).
Note: Minimum of two years of experience in current or previous company is mandatory