SAI Life Sciences is an ideal drug discovery, development and manufacturing partner, Established in 1999, SAI has focused on building expert core capabilities in chemistry: synthetic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, process development, scale-up chemistry, analytical and manufacturing, and has effectively expanded to provide high-quality integrated services in DMPK, toxicology and formulation development. Our workforce of highly talented and experienced scientists is now over 1500 strong and our state-of-the-art laboratories are strategically located in Hyderabad (3 Locations), Bidar and Pune in order to attract and retain this talent.
Designation : Walk In – Production Department – 10 Opening(s)
No of Openings : 10
Job Description : Looking for Chemical engineers or MSc qualified candidates who has experience in API manufacturing.
Designations : Executive, Senior Executive, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager
Job Description :
- Execute production as per plan.
- Preparation of SOPs.
- To maintain the yield of products in specifies limits at various stages of process activities.
- On line verification of cleaning area / equipment and completion of Logs.
- On line monitoring of environment conditions and completion of Logs.
- To comply with cGMP standard during the entire process activity.
- Manufacturing of products as per cGMP.
- On line completion of tooling and sieve records.
- On line completion of batch process records.
- To maintain the process facility as per the regulatory norms.
- Job allocation to technician and monitoring the work done.
- To execute equipment qualification.
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Industry Type||Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research|
|Functional Area||Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance|
UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Chemical, Diploma – Any Specialization, Chemical
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Walk-In Details :
- Date-19th November,
- Starting Time : 9 AM
- Venue : Ms Sharanya B
Sai Life Sciences Ltd
Office No. L4-01 and 02, 4th Floor, SLN Terminus,