Advt. No. 21/2016
Walk-in Interview for Project-JRF Position on November 29, 2016 at 10.00 AM
Title of Project:
Investigating the role of BLM helicase as a global tumor suppressor: understanding its regulatory loops and using the knowledge for therapeutic and clinical applications in cancer biology
Initially for 1 year. May be extended on annual evaluation basis during the duration of the project.
M.Sc./MPharm or an equivalent degree with experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
Dr. Avinash Bajaj, Associate Professor
Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA per month
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should appear for walk-in interview with all his/her certificates at following address at 10.00 AM on November 29, 2016 along with filled application form (attached here).
- Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
- NCR Biotech Science Cluster 3rd Milestone,
- Faridabad-Gurgaon Expresway
- Faridabad 121001 (Haryana).
- Ph: 0129-2848800
- Date of Interview – 29th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad