The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public research college located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be the Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the IIT Act.
Job Title – Senior Project Associate
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics”
Duration of Appointment – 1 year contract (may be extended)
Salary Range – Rs. 18000-1800-36000/- per month based on qualification
- Essential – B.Tech (Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg. /Electrical Engg.) + one year experience or M.Sc (Chemistry) +one year experience.
- Experience –
- Working experience in inks and/or paste formulation
- Good knowledge of ink and paste additives
- Familiar with Ink characterization techniques like rheology, surface tension and viscosity
- Familiar with annealing and sintering process of conductive thin films
Nature of Work –
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will includes:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin films
- Prepare presentations and reports.
How to Apply:
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 16th November 2016.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline – 16th November 2016