Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately held pharmaceutical companies in India, headquartered at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Over the last six decades, the company has been developing and manufacturing pharmaceutical products in India and selling and distributing these in over eighty-five other countries around the world.
Job Title – Trainee Technical Supervisor
No.of.Posts – 25 Openings
Experience – 0 – 1 Years
Location – Ahmedabad
Qualifications – Bachelors in Science or Pharmacy with minimum aggregate of 60% marks
- Selected candidates will be provided focussed training for a period of one year.
- First three months of the Class Room training will be conducted at our Indrashil Institute of Science and Technology, Kadi (Gujarat) and the candidates will be awarded with a Certificate for the same.
- The remaining 9 months training (On the Job) will be conducted at our Cadila Pharmaceuticals facilities located at Dholka, Gujarat.
- On successful completion of this training period, those candidates who meet our requirements and subject to availability of regular roles will be inducted into Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd as Technical Supervisor.
- A stipend will be provided during the training period.
- Last date of receiving application : Tuesday, 15th November, 2016
- Interviews : Saturday, 19th November, 2016 (only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview)
- Interview Venue : Ahmedabad (Address shall be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates personally)
- Date of Joining : Monday, 26th November, 2016