Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title – Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
Location – Hyderabad
Experience – 1-8 Years
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment’s
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis, record subsequent results obtained and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook
- Ensure that instrument / equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and kept clean before use
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidents
Kindly carry a copy of your updated resume, your latest increment letter and your recent 2 months pay slips.
- Date of Interview – 13th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 9 AM onwards
- Venue of Interview – Hotel Minerva Grand, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Telangana