Shiv Nadar University is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary, research-focused and student-centric institution that is bringing a paradigm shift in higher education in India through its innovative curriculum, interdisciplinary focus, and cross-disciplinary thinking across a wide range of disciplines. The University is building an eco-system of knowledge to promote recognition of the inter-connectedness of ideas, systems, and environments in the world inside the campus, and those outside it.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
Project Title – “Detoxification of Organomercury Compounds: Enzyme Mimetic Studies to Understand the C-Hg Bond Activation by Organomercurial Lyase”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Gouriprasanna Roy
Duration – One year
Fellowship – As per DST norms, ₹ 25,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible.
- Essential & Desirable – The applicant must have Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical) with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical) from a recognized University. It is preferable that the candidate is GATE/NET qualified (attach a copy of the score card) or with any equivalent fellowship or with experience.
How to Apply:
Applications with complete bio-data (with details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks 10th board onwards, and photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/ certificates) should be sent by email (or by post) to reach the following office (Position is Open):
- Ms. Saritha Rajan
- EA to the HOD (Chemistry)
- School of Natural Sciences Shiv Nadar University
- P.O. Tehsil Dadri, District Gautam Buddha Nagar
- UP 201 314, India.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +91 120 3819118
Please use PIN 201314 for speed post or registered post, and PIN 201307 (Dadri) for courier services.
Selected candidates will be called for interview at the Shiv Nadar University campus. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in this interview.