National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. The graduate level curriculum was later elevated to the post graduate level in 1978.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – Exploration of bifunctional thiourea-amine orgnocatalysts in asymmetric multicomponent reactions.
Principal Investigator – Dr. Tasneem Parvin
Age – 28 Years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female will be given as per DST norms.)
Consolidated Compensation –
- Upto Rs.25,000/‐ per month for first two years
- Based on the performance, the position may be extended to one more year with the emolument @ Rs. 28000/- per month.
- HRA may be given to the JRF as per Central Government norms if the JRF is not given hostel accommodation.
Qualification and Experience – M. Sc in Chemistry with atleast 55% marks and valid NET/GATE score. Candidates having interests in the area of organic synthesis will be preferred
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear the interview along with all original certificates.
An advance copy of the application on a plain paper along with complete curriculum vitae and self-attested photocopies of all testimonials should reach within 1st December, 2016 to the Principle Investigator, Dr. Tasneem Parvin (email@example.com), Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, 800005.
The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of JRF in the Project File No. EMR/2016/000960″.
- Date of Application Deadline – 01st December 2016
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview – Dec. 08, 2016 (11.00 AM onwards), Dept. of Chemistry, NIT Patna