With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Job Title –
No.of.Posts – ONE
Salary – Rs 25000/ + HRAas per institutional guidelines
Age – As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
The objective of the project is to prepare ion-exchange membranes for electrodialysis applications. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 17th November, 2016 at 11.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Qualifications – Fresh M.Pharm degree and having qualified GPAT
You can send application by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID.
These posts are purely temporary. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.Walk-In Details:
- Date of Interview – 17th November 2016
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview –