Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title – Officer – Production API
Location – Visakhapatnam/Vizag
Experience – 1-6 years
Salary – INR 1,75,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. NA
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Diploma – Any Specialization, Chemical
- Calibration of the instruments of the plants used in the process as a process check.
- Cross checking the raw materials with respect to B.No. Quantity, and approved labels on the containers before batch charging.
- Ensuring cleanliness of equipments before batch charging.
- Supervision of the operation during batch processing.
- Performing the operations as per the batch production records.
- Filling of the related documents with respect to batch operations and as per the annexure of the respective SOPs.
- Performing the jobs related to SAP.
- Undergo the training activities held with respect to different norms.
- Identification and Tagging of the service lines, utility lines of the plant.
- Raising the notification to the service departments and take follow ups with the concerned service departments.
- Operation of equipments of recovery.
- Isolation of pure solvents from its mother liquor.
- To ensure that all production activity is carried out as per Safety & GMP norms.
- Knowledge of PPE
- Safety procedure to be followed during calibration at site
- Awareness about hazardous areas and precaution to be taken during operation & Disposal
- Handling knowledge of Oncology products is preferable