Situated among pristine environ in the lap of Dhauladhar ranges, CSIR-IHBT is the only laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the State of Himachal Pradesh (H.P.), India. Institute has a focused research mandate on bioresources for catalysizing bioeconomy in a sustainable manner.
Job Title – Project Assistant Level II
No.of.Posts – TWO
Project Titles –
- “Process for substituted cyclohexane-1-3-dione synthesis” (MLP-0126) [up to 05.09.2018]
- “Processes and Products from Himalayan Region and their toxicological evaluation (PROMOTE) [BSC-0213][up to 31.03.2017]
Stipend (per month) [Consolidated] – Rs. 25,000/- per month
Maximum Age (As on date of interview) – 35 years as on 25.10.2016
- MSc in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry with 55% marks.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-In Interview along with an application on prescribed format which is available on the CSIR-IHBT website ‘www.ihbt.res.in‘ along with attested copies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc., at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 25th October 2016
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P)