The Reliance Group is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration – in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production – to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
Job Title – Research Scientist
Requisition ID – 115897
Experience – 0 to 3 years
Location – Maharashtra
- Minimum 2-3 years of research experience
- PhD in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in relevant research area
- Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
- Conduct literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including designing & planning of experiments.
- Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilise results as boundary conditions for model development
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/ process engineering documents
- Support to plant operations
- Collect data and conduct relevant analysis
- Uploading reports on portal
- Perform process engineering design activities such as using relevant tools
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report